Share That Love With Someone Else

Tough-talkin' Tony Blair announced his official resignation today, effective June 27th. I kinda have a soft spot for Tone Loco, and I'm gonna be a little be sad to see him go.

I know he made the silly decision to follow Bush into a silly war, but I just loved the way he stood up and said, "Ya know, America's our friend, and we're gonna do what we need to do to continue being their friend, even if it means ruining my legacy forever." You have to love how fast he smacked into that wall, Wile E. Coyote style.

When we were over in England a few months back, I was shocked at the level of shit this guy was eating from the press on a daily basis. They skewered him in every paper and on every channel (all five!), unloading on him with the equivalent of a sock full of pence. So you won't have ol' Tony to kick around any more, and in honor of the break-up of Bush and Blair, let's look back at this video of the two of them singing Endless Love that someone put together eons ago:



Good times, good times. Did I really just write a post about Tony Blair? I hate this blog sometimes, I really, really do.